Whether prototypes, small-scale or large-scale series orders – thanks to the systematic development of our production and assembly lines, range and depth of production in line with market requirements is always at RTA’s disposal.
This allows us to be highly flexible in our response to customer requirements, and to offer high-quality and cost-efficient manufacture and assembly of all components of our exhaust systems.
With our press shop facilities, we are adding to our manufacturing diversity. We hereby also provide our customers with our expertise in toolmaking and jig construction, even for sophisticated orders relating to stamped parts and welded assemblies.
Moreover, we have been supplying the majority of our customers Just-in-Time (JIT) since the 1990s, and Just-in-Sequence (JIS) since 2005.
Exhaust systems by RTA are created by precision work – and in state-of-the-art production facilities that allow us to manufacture any series size in the highest quality and at maximum cost efficiency.
With our production diversity, we are perfectly placed for all customer requirements:
- One-off production – press plant with hydraulic and eccentric presses with up to 400 t press force
- Single layer paint shop with heat-resistant paint for temperatures up to 600 °C
- Component production for welded assemblies
- Several silencer assembly lines
- Fully automated canning plant